We help you become the trailblazer your organization desperately needs.
Good leaders are humble and have a strong willpower. They master various approaches to leading their organization and can adapt to different situations quickly. They also master their own emotions and responses and help others fulfill their potential and thrive.
In today’s environment which is characterized by rapid change and high volatility and uncertainty, more is expected and required from leaders. To address this, we have diligently worked on a leadership development framework that works in different organizational contexts.
When will this leadership development framework be helpful?
- When the leader’s skills and abilities are less than what is required.
- When your organizational bottom line is below what is expected and required.
- When your team members are not engaged in their work.
- When the work environment is not conducive to good performance.
- When there is power struggle in your organization.
- Other circumstances in which excellent leadership is required (such as in a crisis).
What will we do? (processes)
- Develop leaders’ ability to think strategically and execute strategies
- Give leaders the right tools to deal with complexity, uncertainty, ambiguity, and volatility
- Help leaders develop emotional intelligence and self mastery
- Help leaders develop communication skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Increased leadership effectiveness
- Better employee engagement
- Better strategy formulation and execution
- Better organizational (tripple) bottom line
How our psychologists, neuroscientists, and organizational development experts help you develop your leadership capabilities
- We will examine your organizational context (both internal and external) and then identify the leadership profile that works best in that context.
- They will prepare a leadership development plan accordingly.
- They will assess your cognitive capabilities and develop a plan for you to develop those capabilities.
- Our psychologists will equip you with tools to deal with the stress that comes naturally with the job.
- Our neuroscientists will teach you effective techniques to deal with uncertainty and complexity, and help you increase your cognitive capacity to deal with them.
- You will learn how to develop what is called “tactical empathy” which will help you build better rapport with others, including your clients and employees.
- Our psychologists will help develop what we call “mental toughness” to enable you to deal with adverse circumstances.
- Our psychologists will help you develop “mental flexibility” as you will need to think in different ways in different situations.
- You will understand your own motivation “drivers” and become more disciplined.
- Our psychologists will help you develop deep self-awareness which will lead to self-mastery.
- Our psychologists will work with you to examine your communication style, assess how effective it is, and help you improve it to achieve better results.
- Our psychologists will examine how you give feedback (and give you feedback about your feedback) and help you improve it.
- Our neuroscientists will conduct assessments to identify your tendencies and biases in your decision-making process, and then help you get rid of those biases.